MASTER OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
UNIVERSITY OF MERDEKA MALANG
The students of Master of Public Administration will study for 4 semesters with maximum 46 Academic Credit System in a structured program including basic skills and special skills education, as well as researches.
- Producing graduates who are able to develop and improve science, technology, art with mastery and understanding the scientific method approach.
- Producing researches including fundamental researches and applied researches to solve real problems in the field of social, economy, law, and culture as well as material enrichment in the advantelearning process
- Realizing the application of good governance.
- Developing cooperation network with other relevant institutions to fulfill the mission and vision of our Post Gradute Program.
Choice of Concentration
- Public Policy
- Regional Development Planning